Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- A) INTRODUCTION
This site ( www.ornamentum.it ) belongs to and / or is managed by or on behalf of Ornamentum di Claudia Lotierzo and develops e- commerce of the products marketed by Ornamentum di Claudia Lotierzo. In the event of requests regarding the Site or these terms and conditions, or in the event of disputes regarding products purchased on this Site, the Customer can contact the address: email@example.com
Company registered in Italy
Ornamentum by Claudia Lotierzo will hereinafter be referred to as "Ornamentum"
- B) USE OF THE SITE
1) These terms and conditions, together with any other agreements to which they refer (including any policy or document for which a link is provided accessible by these terms and conditions _ collectively, the "Terms") apply to the use of this Site by the Customer, including all orders placed for products or services offered on the Site. By accessing this site, the Customer accepts these Terms. The Customer is invited to read them carefully and save or print a copy for future reference. In case of non-acceptance of the Terms (since they may be subject to changes or updates from time to time), the Customer will not be able to continue with the orders on this Site.
2) It is understood that the Terms do not affect the mandatory rights of the Customer as a consumer.
3) The Customer confirms that his personal data and the information provided when registering or completing the order on the Site are true and correct and not misleading in all their aspects and undertakes to communicate to the service Ornamentum's customers for any changes.
4) Ornamentum reserves the right to deny, remove or suspend the Customer's access to this Site (in whole or in part, permanently or temporarily) with or without notice and without any liability charge against him, in case of inappropriate use, where the violation of a clause contained in these Terms, or of legislative provisions or rights of third parties or in any case its illegitimate use is committed by the Customer.
5) This Site may contain links to other sites or resources ("Linked Sites"). Ornamentum does not exercise any form of control over the content of such Linked Sites. Therefore, the Customer accepts that, if a website is accessed via a link from this Site, Ornamentum is not responsible for the availability of these Linked Sites, and is in no way responsible for their content, including (by way of example ) any good or service available within them, any advertising or other content, as well as is in no way responsible for the use that such Linked Sites make of the Customer's personal data. Furthermore, Ornamentum is not responsible for any crimes, damage or loss caused by or related to the use or reliability of such Linked Sites or their content.
PIVA: 02300330038 -CF LTRCLD88E67G793I
- C) PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
1) ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
All information contained on the Site constitutes an invitation to propose and not an offer to the public or a unilateral proposal. The Customer accepts that his order integrates a proposal to purchase the products
under these Terms. All orders placed by the Customer are subject to acceptance by Ornamentum which reserves the right not to accept the order placed for any reason, at its discretion and without any liability charge. By way of example and not limited to, some reasons why Ornamentum may not accept the order are indicated:
(a) if the Products shown on our Site are not available or the price indicated or the description is incorrect;
(b) if it is not possible to obtain authorization for your payment;
(c) when ordering numerous quantities of the same Product to be delivered to a single customer address or to a single delivery address;
(d) whether delivery restrictions apply to the Product.
Upon receipt of the order, the Customer will be sent an e-mail notification of receipt of the same, containing the order number and the details of the Products ordered together with the data of the requested delivery service. It is understood that this e-mail constitutes a communication of taking charge of the order of the Cl